Wednesday

Fashion Parties!


Thursday the 28th from 6-9 stop by Solid Gold for drinks and snacks! I'll be floating around with Vinca swag, so find me! From 7:30-10you can check out Charm School Vintage's trunk show.

Saturday from 12-4 go to Teddies for Bettys and enjoy make-overs, sangria, and more.

Sunday the 8th don't miss Cinema East from 8-11! This is one of my favorite summer events.

Friday the 13th head to Frontier at 7 for a free keg and free food at 8!

Friday the 20th be one of the1st 50 people in the door at I Luv Video's 30th Anniversary party for a coveted swag bag.

Friday, August 10th from 4-8 head to Atown's 1st Anniversary! I'll be there in person with Vinca swag, and local food and drink vendors!


As always be sure to find my food blog, cartoon blog, or twitter! Always a shout-out to Cool In Austin.

No comments: