Monday

Enjoy the updates until I leave on vacation!

Wednesday, September 23rd from 6-9 will be Ballet Austin's open house with more Savvy vodka, champagne, and appetizers in all of the glorious 2nd Street District shops (including Beyond Tradition and Eliza Page) than you shake a variety of sticks at...

Oh, I'm going to regret sharing this. I can already feel it. Free wine and food at a downtown wine bar...

Thursday, September 24th explodes with cocktails, appetizers (the fancy kind), and general craziness from 6-9 at the Domain (at least 9 shops participating including Tiffany's, Yurman, Macy's, Neiman's, and I can't keep up with them all at this rate).

Friday the 25th will be some high end (I'm takling Chanel) swag and more at the Neiman's Tidbits party, you'd better RSVP and be in the first 100 to go.

September 26th will be another fantastic Greenling tasting soiree. Expect local, delicious, organic, and imbibement. Also, from 12-4 it's another free learn-to-row day out on Town Lake... they'll appreciate the fact I'm in Germany during this time because last time I got in trouble for rowing to the beat of my own drum.

September 27th will be the anniversary party for Lux Bakery and Cafe. Expect drinks, treats, and deliciously sinful samples galore.

September 29th from 5:30-8:30 a whole gaggle of caterers and more will be at Allan House showcasing some wedding-ready wonders in the delicious department.

Saturday, October 3rd from 6-9 at Russell Collection expect the usual fancy wine and food fare for yet another amazing artist's reception.

No comments: