Sunday



In honour of my recent move to England (i.e., today) I feel in the mood for sharing something with all of you that's warm, cute, but not necessarily couture (you don't have to look like you fell off of a runway a la Naomi Campbell's awesome trips and spills, every day). But careful now, it's a bit scary...


Who wouldn't want to style their winter outerwear after a ferociously scary bear (complete with optional blood and gore put on the paws/teeth as requested), perhaps you could even terrify small children that use snowballs as weapons. You know, the one's filled with rocks? I actually don't know shit about that, but now that I'm living in Europe, something tells me I'm about to find out, really quick. Jacket available in doll (and of course, human) sizes from Supert3ch. A company with adorable digs for the Japanese-fetishes we all secretly have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is wicked cute! i would definantly wear that.