Wednesday

For your drinking pleasure

It's Wednesday the 16th and that means wine! Get to Austin Wine Merchant from 5-6:30 to taste summer whites, and them immediately get to Whole Food's wine department for Cheese Please!

Has anyone been to Young, Glam, and Poor yet? It's like me, but better. It's like the events I have, but sometimes double. It's like, me but with dark hair and as a rollergirl (because it actually is a dark haired roller girl that I know and love)!

June 17th at 6:30 p.m.
be at the #BATHH at Union Park (free food until 8)! It's National Dump the Pump Day, ride CapMetro buses free! Get to Hem for the Rarest of Them All party! Free beer while it lasts.

Saturday the 19th you'd better RSVP! Actually, just go. It's a Greenling Tasting Soiree (always a blast, usually with far too much food, wine, and beer). I'm all about that, and the Treasure City Fashion Show (which I was lucky enough to "model" in previously).

Sunday the 20th I will neither confirm nor deny rumors that I am kind of excited about Jo's Coffee downtown showing the new season of True Blood.

On the 23rd from 5:30-7 be at Max's for a free wine tasting!


No comments: