Friday

Saturday Soon...

Two quick updates for Friday! Free cocktails and food at Joi De Vie tonight, and free Jameson whiskey from 10-11 at Submerged.

Now... back to the discussion of Saturday fun-goings-on:

The official site mentions nothing of free champagne, but the Tidbits article suggests "Champagne and Shopping Soiree!" so I'm gonna with with a 99% chance of champagne, make that 99.8%. It'll be from 11-6 here.

The farmer's market downtown is having Customer Appreciation Day/Fruit & Veggie Fest. This sounds fun, but I'm all about the slow food movement and a huge fan of the SFC. I have a good feeling there's going to be loads of samples and chef demos going on here.

Free food and fun at what sounds like a very fun art show on South Congress.

If you're ready to stop eating and start working out like yours truly here, then meet me behind Trio/Four Seasons (my little slice heaven) on the lake for free rowing on Town Lake!

No comments: